Product Description for the Flat steel rebar straightening cutting machine for steel rod
1. The rebar straightening and cutting machine adopts a preset curing block to make the work of straightening and rebaring of steel bars more reliable and flexible, and it is convenient to change the program at any time without changing the hardware according to actual needs, to complete the production process and control of the process.
2. Mainly used in cement prefabricated component plants, cement products plants, construction sites, roads, railways, bridge construction, steel market and other units.
3. After the steel bar straightening and cutting machine, the surface of the reinforced steel bar after preparation is basically free from scratches, the strength loss is small, the straightness is good, the operation is simple, and the adjustment is convenient.
Class III rebar≤φ12mm Straighten Motor Power: 11KW
Cutting Motor Power: 7.5kw Low Speed: 45m/min
High Speed: 60m/min Straightening wheel: Cr12
Bearing: Renben Weight: 800kg
Dimension:250*80*116cm Disk adjustment
1. Fast in straightening and cutting: our machine adopts German technology and could reach a highest straightening and cutting speed of 110m/m, 3 times that of domestic similar products.
2. Accurate measurement : the main character of our product is accurate measurement , with error less than or equal <=±1mm.
3. Precise straightening : the straightness of straightened steel wire is ±1mm/m, higher than that of similar products.
4. Low failure rate: as parts of products are accurately processed and our quality control is strict, our products could operate without failures for a long time under normal conditions after debugging.
5. The processed wire diameter can be according to orders. Minimum size is 1mm, maximum size is 16mm.
The wire cutting machine is used to straightening galvanized wire or rebar, and then cut it into the needed length. It can do a prepare work for the wire mesh welding machine. So it is widely accepted to the factory who is dealing wire wires and wire mesh. Also widely used in construction area.