- Flowing Hive is a revolutionary product that has transformed the way people harvest honey from their beehives. With traditional beekeeping methods, harvesting honey can be a laborious and messy process that requires a lot of time and effort. Flowing Hive simplifies this process and makes it much easier and more convenient.
- The Flowing Hive system consists of specially designed frames that allow the honey to be harvested directly from the beehive without disturbing the bees or disrupting the hive structure. These flowing frames have a unique mechanism that enables the extraction of honey by simply turning a key, which causes the honey to flow out of the hive and into a collection container. This means that beekeepers can harvest honey without the need for heavy lifting, specialized equipment, or protective clothing.
- Flowing Hive is not only convenient and easy to use, but it also promotes sustainable beekeeping practices. By reducing the need to disturb the bees and the hive structure, Flowing Hive helps to minimize stress on the bees and promotes their health and well-being. Additionally, the system allows for more precise harvesting, which means that beekeepers can take only the amount of honey that is needed, leaving the rest of the honey for the bees to feed on.
- Flowing Hive is a game changer for beekeepers, offering a convenient, sustainable, and efficient way to harvest honey. With its innovative design and ease of use, Flowing Hive is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of beekeeping without the hassle and mess of traditional methods. Contact us today to learn more about our flowing hove and how they can benefit your apiculture.
Multi Sweet Flowing Hive:
- Multi Sweet flowing Hive is an automatic flow bee hive manufactured by Multi Sweet Group. The auto-flow bee hives use automatic nectar flow technology, making honey collection easier, less work, and less disturbance for the bees. It features no need to open the whole hive, just turn a switch to flow honey into a centralized liquid bucket. This can also help control the spread of bee pests and diseases and reduce bee mortality.
- Some people are worried that the flowing Hive is made in China, Will it be of poor quality and materials? Multi Sweet flowing Hive uses Fine New Zealand pine, food-grade plastic flowing hive flame, and more than 20 years of beehive craft and experience. You can trust us!
Multi-sweet Group, founded in 2003, is a leading beekeeping solution provider specializing in beekeeping equipment R&D and manufacturing, queen rearing, and cross-border e-commerce trading. The product & service line ranges from beekeeping supplies, queen bees, animal husbandry, and pet equipment to consultation services on apiculture development.
- The multi-sweet group is a one-stop beekeeping equipment supplier.
- 30-year experience in the beekeeping industry.
- 14-year beekeeping equipment manufacturing.
- workshop covering 40000 square meters.
- Our products are exported well to North America, Oceania, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
- Accept OEM&ODM.
Click To Contact Us:
|Outer cover||1||Fir wood||550*450*140mm|
|Inner cover||1||Fir wood||510*410*20mm|
|Super box||1||Fir wood||510*410*250mm|
|Brood box||1||Fir wood||510*410*260mm|
|Bottom board||1||Fir wood||550*410*40mm|
|Flow hive Frames||7||Food grade plastic||490*243*50mm|
|Key||1||304 stainless steel||Standard size|
Shipping & Payment:
- Within 7 working days of receiving your advance payment.
- Express shipping: EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, and air shipping are all available. We will take care of the package and make sure it is all good after you get them.
- Sea shipping: We can help book vessels, declare customs, making docs so that you can get the goods smoothly at your sea port.
- L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Other.
- Do the bees willingly fill the Flow Frames compared to the traditional wax foundation?
- In many years of testing, we have found the bees readily wax up and fill the Flow Frames. We have done quite a few experiments putting Flow Frames in the middle of a standard super with wax foundation frames on either side. The bees have shown no preference either way and readily start building on and filling the Flow frames at the same time as the traditional ones.
- How long does it take before I can drain the honey from the Flowing Hive?
- This depends on the amount of nectar available for the bees and how strong the colony is. We have had Flow Supers that have filled in a week during peak times of the flowering season, however, a super usually fills nicely within a month during the spring and summer here.