Are you interested in beekeeping, but intimidated by the traditional process of harvesting honey? Look no further than Multi-sweet flows hive! Our design makes beekeeping easier and more accessible than ever before.
- Multi Sweet autoflow bee hive uses automatic nectar flow technology, making honey collection easier, less work, and less disturbance for the bees. It features no need to open the whole hive, just turn a switch to flow honey into a centralized liquid bucket. This can also help control the spread of bee pests and diseases and reduce bee mortality.
- Multi Sweet Flows Hive uses Fine New Zealand pine or Fir wood (you can choose the wood), food-grade plastic flowing hive flame, Multi Sweet group has more than 20 years of beehive craft and experience manufactured by our beehive factory, we Solemnly Promise that the quality of each batch of products is in line with international standards, One is also wholesale!
|Outer cover||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||550*450*140mm|
|Inner cover||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||510*410*20mm|
|Super box||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||510*410*250mm|
|Brood box||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||510*410*260mm|
|Bottom board||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||550*410*40mm|
|Flow hive Frames||7||Food grade plastic||490*243*50mm|
|Key||1||304 stainless steel||Standard size|
Shipping & Payment:
- Within 7 working days of receiving your advance payment.
- Express shipping: EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, and air shipping are all available. We will take care of the package and make sure it is all good after you get them.
- Sea shipping: We can help book vessels, declare customs, making docs so that you can get the goods smoothly at your sea port.
- L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Other.
Multi-sweet Group, founded in 2003, is a one-stop beekeeping equipment supplier, and leading beekeeping solution provider specializing in equipment R&D and manufacturing, queen rearing, and cross-border e-commerce trading. The product & service line ranges from beekeeping supplies, queen bees, animal husbandry, and pet equipment to consultation services on apiculture development.
- The multi-sweet group has 5 factories, including Wooden Ware factories, Beekeeping Machinery factories, Honey Extractor factories, Plastic Tools & Hardware factories, Bee Pollen factories& 1 warehouse logistic park&1 marketing center&1 marketing center.
- 30-year experience in the beekeeping industry.
- 14-year beekeeping equipment manufacturing.
- workshop covering 40000 square meters.
- Our products are exported well to North America, Oceania, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
- Accept OEM&ODM.
Some Foreign Exhibitions Of Multi-sweet Group:
- Do the bees willingly fill the Flow Frames compared to the traditional wax foundation?
- In many years of testing, we have found the bees readily wax up and fill the Flow Frames. We have done quite a few experiments putting Flows Frames in the middle of a standard super with wax foundation frames on either side. The bees have shown no preference either way and readily start building on and filling the Flow frames at the same time as the traditional ones.
- How long does it take before I can drain the honey from the Flow Hive?
- This depends on the amount of nectar available for the bees and how strong the colony is. We have had Flow Supers that have filled in a week during peak times of the flowering season, however, a super usually fills nicely within a month during the spring and summer here.