Honey Dehydrator Use:
- The multi-sweet honey dehydrator is designed to quickly and efficiently dehydrate honey, reducing its moisture content and increasing its shelf life. With its powerful motor and durable construction, this dehydrator can handle the demands of regular use.
- Using the Honey Dehydrator is simple. Just pour your honey into the dehydrator’s large capacity tray and turn on the motor. The dehydrator quickly heats and dries the honey, removing excess moisture and creating a thicker, more stable honey.
- Greatly save energy consumption: using air thermal energy, the power is only 2.5 kilowatts. Compared with the traditional concentrator 25 kilowatts
Energy consumption is reduced by ten times compared with that.
- The air heat energy is dehydrated, and the temperature of the finished honey is only about 38 degrees. Effectively protect the honey
Active substance. And increase the edible taste.
- This machine is made of SUS304 national standard stainless steel. Fully meet the requirements of food safety.
- The speed and temperature of the die of this machine can be adjusted arbitrarily to facilitate the needs of different users.
- This machine only needs 220V household electricity, without 380V three-phase electricity, which is convenient for more bee farmers and cooperatives.
Working principle of the honey dehydrate machine:
- The honey in the beehive creates a flow of air when the bees’ wings keep flapping. Continuously take away the energy of the water with the airflow and evaporate naturally. When the water evaporates to a certain degree, mature honey is produced.
- According to the principle of bionics, this device forcibly introduces the thermal kinetic energy of air in a relatively closed space. Forty-two circular molds are set inside the equipment, which is constantly rotating. The honey automatically sticks to the rotating mold to form a 0.5mm thick honey puddle film, which is heated by the kinetic energy of the forced hot air. The water evaporates quickly and is discharged from the exhaust pipe. Complete dehydration work.
Shipping and Packing:
- Express shipping and sea shipping are both okay, we can help to arrange the goods with the most suitable transportation.
1-7 days for a sample order after we receive your money.
7-20 days for large orders after we receive your prepayment.
When there are many orders lined up in our factory, we will check the latest.
- Multi-sweet Group is a professional apiculture company focusing on bee product deep processing and beekeeping tools development, which integrates beekeeping service, equipment research and development, production & processing, and import & export trade
- The Multi-sweet acquires the customs license of foreign trade, national license of manufacturing industrial products(QS No. 411026010068), International Quality Management System of ISO9001, certification of HACCP, certification of CE, etc.