Honey refractometer Product Description：
Digital Refractometer for Brix are developed for working with sugar related liquids (fruit juices, soft drinks, wine), help monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods and beverages. Whether users are checking the “ripeness” of fruit in the field, verifying product quality after harvesting, or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging, ensure product quality. But, it is also commonly used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds). This instrument is equipped with an Automatic Temperature Compensation System making it ideal for field use.
1. Temperature Measurement Range:0°C-40°C(32-104°F)
2. Precision of Measurement temperature:±1°C(2°F)
3. Measurement temperature Resolution:0.1°C
4. Operation Temperature:0-35°C(32-90°F)
5. Storage temperature:0-50°C (32-122°F)
6. Dimension :185×59×45mm
8. Power Supply:1battery(9v)
9. Operating Time:More than 2000 times per battery
10. Automatic Temperature Compensation
11. Automatic Shut Off
12. Conversion between Centigrade and Fahrenheit Degree
13. Alarm of Low Voltage
Honey refractometer Packaging & Shipping
We will ship them within 5-7 days after your payment arrival.