Description of bee smoker: Bee smoker was used for dispersing honey.
Parameters of bee smoker:
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Bellow materials: corium
- Type: manual
- Size: small (S), medium (M), large (L)
Features of bee smoker:
- The smoker is a metal container with air pumping bellows attached.
- A smoldering fire is built in the metal fire chamber
- The bellows are used to blow the smoke produced out through a nozzle at the top of the smoker.
- The smoke causes a temporary confusion and disorganization within the colony.
- The honey bee’s group defensive behavior is disrupted.
- This allows the beekeeper to move calmly and to comfortably inspect the interior of his colonies