Multi-sweet auto flow hive is not just a honey extraction tool, it’s a game-changer. It empowers both seasoned beekeepers and enthusiastic beginners to enjoy the rewards of beekeeping without the stress and complexity.
- The key feature of the auto-flow hive is its special honeycomb frames. These flow frames are designed with pre-formed plastic honeycomb cells and have a unique mechanism built into them. When the mechanism is activated, the cells in the frames split open, creating channels for the honey to flow out, hence the name auto flow hive.
- Leap and experience the joy of beekeeping with the Flow Hive. Make honey extraction a delight, not a chore. Your bees will thank you, and you’ll marvel at the exquisite honey you’ll harvest. It’s time to unlock the honey-making potential of your bees with the effortless brilliance of the Flow Hive.
|Outer cover||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||550*450*140mm|
|Inner cover||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||510*410*20mm|
|Super box||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||510*410*250mm|
|Brood box||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||510*410*260mm|
|Bottom board||1||New Zealand Pine/Fir Wood||550*410*40mm|
|Flow hive Frames||7||Food grade plastic||490*243*50mm|
|Key||1||304 stainless steel||Standard size|
Multi-sweet Group, founded in 2003, is a one-stop beekeeping equipment supplier, and leading beekeeping solution provider specializing in equipment R&D and manufacturing, queen rearing, and cross-border e-commerce trading. The product & service line ranges from beekeeping supplies, queen bees, animal husbandry, and pet equipment to consultation services on apiculture development.
- The multi-sweet group has 5 factories, including Wooden Ware factories, Beekeeping Machinery factories, Honey Extractor factories, Plastic Tools & Hardware factories, Bee Pollen factories& 1 warehouse logistic park&1 marketing center&1 marketing center.
- 30-year experience in the beekeeping industry.
- 14-year beekeeping equipment manufacturing.
- workshop covering 40000 square meters.
- Our products are exported well to North America, Oceania, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
- Accept OEM&ODM.
Some Foreign Exhibitions Of Multi-sweet Group:
Click To Contact Us:
Shipping & Payment:
- Within 7 working days of receiving your advance payment.
- Express shipping: EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, and air shipping are all available. We will take care of the package and make sure it is all good after you get them.
- Sea shipping: We can help book vessels, declare customs, making docs so that you can get the goods smoothly at your sea port.
- L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Other.
- Do the bees willingly fill the Flow Frames compared to the traditional wax foundation?
- In many years of testing, we have found the bees readily wax up and fill the Flow Frames. We have done quite a few experiments putting Flow Frames in the middle of a standard super with wax foundation frames on either side. The bees have shown no preference either way and readily start building on and filling the Flow frames at the same time as the traditional ones.
- How long does it take before I can drain the honey from the Flowing Hive?
- This depends on the amount of nectar available for the bees and how strong the colony is. We have had Flow Supers that have filled in a week during peak times of the flowering season, however, a super usually fills nicely within a month during the spring and summer here.